P&
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Poll

5 posters

Go down

Good Morning Poll Empty Good Morning Poll

Post by AlreadyMrsVogt Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:17 am

Just because I'm random Smile Plus, I want to know these things of my P& besties.

1. What's your favorite color? (If you have more than one, let me know - or a favorite color for one thing, but a different favorite color for another)
2. What's your favorite food?
3. What's your favorite dessert?
4. What are your hobbies? Interests? Do you share these hobbies/interests with anyone (kids, FI/DH, family, etc.)?
5. What's one thing that scares the bejeezes out of you?
6. What's one thing item that if you see in a store, you have to buy?
7. Where was your favorite vacation?
8. Where is somewhere you'd love to go?
9. What is your favorite holiday symbol? (snowmen, Santa, baby Jesus, reindeer, mistletoe, cookies, etc.)
10. What is your favorite room in your house?
11. If you had your dream house, what would your favorite room be?
12. What is your occupation? (If I wouldn't know what your title means, explain what you do also)
13. What was your favorite movie as a child? Do you still watch it now?
14. What is your favorite drink? (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
15. Do you have any keychains? What are they? (Do people still use keychains?)
16. What color is your cell phone?
17. What is your "style" of decorating? (Vintage, modern, antique, rustic, shabby chic, etc.)

That's it, I'm done Smile
AlreadyMrsVogt
AlreadyMrsVogt

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Poll Empty Re: Good Morning Poll

Post by AlreadyMrsVogt Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:25 am

And I'll start...

1. Pink is my overall favorite color. My favorite color to wear is black, and for things that are not normally pink or I can't find in pink, I love apple red.
2. I really love enchiladas, and could eat them everyday if I had to.
3. Cupcakes. Hands down.
4. I scrapbook, rubber stamp, make greeting cards, etc. I also read a lot, and watch sports. H & I watch sports together, but the other things are pretty solitary activities.
5. Snakes. Petrified of them. My mom used to read my biology books and put post-its over the snake pictures so I wouldn't be scared to turn the pages.
6. Anything cupcake. I have quite the random cupcake collection. Oh, and pug things lately. Because Molly is adorable and I like to be reminded of it.
7. I loved one of the times I went to Orange County. I got to see my favorite basketball team play at the Staples Center, go to Disneyland like 4 times, spent New Years Eve running from ride to ride in California Adventure, and went shopping at one of my favorite malls. Oh, and got to see some of my bestest friends.
8. Italy. All over.
9. I collect snowmenz.
10. My kitchen. It's perty, and very farmhouse-like.
11. My kitchen. It would be perty, and very farmhouse-like. With all stainless appliances. And an appliance garage.
12. I work in Human Resources for a nursing home. Basically, I recruit and hire people.
13. Wizard of Oz. And of course I do.
14. Non-alcoholic, Dr. Pepper or Pumpkin Spice Lattes from SBUX. Alcoholic, red beer (tomato juice and beer) or pina coladas.
15. I have a key fob with all sorts of pink accessories on it - a couple bags, a boot, a purse (all Coach, of course).
16. It's black, with a pink cover on it.
17. I have a little of all that. My house is very "homey" I think, lots of warm colors (brown, red, orange, yellow, black). It's a farmhouse, so I try not to go too modern, but I don't have a lot of stuff just sitting on shelves. I have a TON of photos up though.
AlreadyMrsVogt
AlreadyMrsVogt

Back to top Go down

Post by missy68 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 am

1. Pink, purple, and I think I look good in hot pink. I also like turquoise and red, and I wear a lot of black and grey.
2. Shrimp, lobster, cheese, creme brulee, cookies, chocolate, those sugar cookies; I love filet mignon; my little tummy doesn't so much anymore.
3. Creme brulee, French Silk pie, cheesecake
4. Crochet, reading, watching movies, painting. John and I watch some movies together, we don't always agree on what to watch though
5. The dentist. Geese. Losing my family. Snakes and lizards. Creepy clowns. Creepy kids in horror movies
6. shiny things!! No one specific thing, really, that I can think of.
7. I really loved Hawaii; I'd love to go back with John (I went with my parents). I also loved Moab, and I'd like to go back and NOT break any bones this time.
8. The Caribbean, Colorado/The Stanley Hotel, New England in the Fall
9. Snowflakes, antique Santa (think Coca-Cola style) Claus, a classic nativity scene.
10. hmm. I'd have to go with the living room, only because it has the flat screen LCD HDTV. However, none jump out at me, because the house is in SERIOUS need of a makeover and has a piss-poor floor plan.
11. The kitchen, master bath, and bedroom.
12. Academic Secretary at a medical school. I am the admin for a department chair, and I am the course secretary for several courses here.
13. Wizard of Oz, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and ABSOLUTELY!!!
14. Coca-Cola (regular, and I'll also drink caffeine free, but only regular), tea - preferably sweetened; I also make Kool-aid, but sweetened with Splenda to sub out for water when I'm at home. Alcoholic: Coke with Captain, Coke with Southern Comfort, Malibu Rum and OJ - most anything with a mixer and NO tequila.
15. Mine is a photo keychain from Discovery cove that's a photo of John, me, and my SIL Lisa in the stingray pool. I think he put a little light on it last night, too. I also used to have a pewter Davidson College keyring, but got a lecture from the mechanic (aka, John) about heavy keyrings.
16. Green! Kind of a lime metallic green
17. Hmm... shabby chic meets bachelor pad????? I do have knick-knacks, but I don't have a lot out; there's no place for them here...
missy68
missy68

Back to top Go down

Post by cew515 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:52 am

Ooooh. I like this one.

1. What's your favorite color? (If you have more than one, let me know - or a favorite color for one thing, but a different favorite color for another) Pink.
2. What's your favorite food? Japanese Steakhouse food or Waffle House
3. What's your favorite dessert? Chocolate Molten Cake from Chili's
4. What are your hobbies? Hanging out with Ben and reading Interests? Do you share these hobbies/interests with anyone (kids, FI/DH, family, etc.)?
5. What's one thing that scares the bejeezes out of you? Ghosts, the thought of Ben being abused, and fish
6. What's one thing item that if you see in a store, you have to buy? After last night, Christmas ornaments. Before that, cottage cheese
7. Where was your favorite vacation? Greek Isles and Turkey
8. Where is somewhere you'd love to go? Italy
9. What is your favorite holiday symbol? (snowmen, Santa, baby Jesus, reindeer, mistletoe, cookies, etc.) Snowmen
10. What is your favorite room in your house? My living room
11. If you had your dream house, what would your favorite room be? My bedroom.1
2. What is your occupation? (If I wouldn't know what your title means, explain what you do also) HR Generalist / HR Business Partner
13. What was your favorite movie as a child? Do you still watch it now? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Heck yes I do
14. What is your favorite drink? (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) Diet Pepsi
15. Do you have any keychains? What are they? (Do people still use keychains?) Yes, a piggy from my bank
16. What color is your cell phone? Pink and white
17. What is your "style" of decorating? (Vintage, modern, antique, rustic, shabby chic, etc.) Rustic
cew515
cew515

Back to top Go down

Post by missy68 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 am

OOhh. I forgot about Willy Wonka! Now, I want an Ooompa Loompa, Daddy!!
missy68
missy68

Back to top Go down

Post by julezlee Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 am

1. What's your favorite color? Purple or green. I like green because it brings out the green in my eyes.
2. What's your favorite food? Bread with olive oil and garlic salt or butter
3. What's your favorite dessert? Cookies
4. What are your hobbies? Interests? Do you share these hobbies/interests with anyone (kids, FI/DH, family, etc.)? I love to read and I've got started getting back into reading a bunch of books. The wedding and TK really got me off reading for awhile. I also knit but I need to learn how to purl. My two best friends also knit.
5. What's one thing that scares the bejeezes out of you? Hmm... Somedays, NYC is just way too overwhelming for me. I can't deal with all the people all the time.
6. What's one thing item that if you see in a store, you have to buy? Purse
7. Where was your favorite vacation? I'll say our HM in Greece.
8. Where is somewhere you'd love to go? Everywhere! Berlin, South Africa, Israel, NewZealand, Helsinki, Prague, Rome, Florence, India, seriously, almost everywhere. 9. What is your favorite holiday symbol? (snowmen, Santa, baby Jesus, reindeer, mistletoe, cookies, etc.) Snowflakes
10. What is your favorite room in your house? I wish we had a house!
11. If you had your dream house, what would your favorite room be? Huge open kitchen
12. What is your occupation? (If I wouldn't know what your title means, explain what you do also) Project Coordinator, Office of the President in a large nonprofit. Basically, it means I'm assistant to the President but I'm supposedly transitioning to a project-based position in the "strategy group".
13. What was your favorite movie as a child? Do you still watch it now? White Christmas or Star Wars. Yes, still love both of them.
14. What is your favorite drink? (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) Non-ginger ale. Alcoholic - martini or kir royale15. Do you have any keychains? What are they? (Do people still use keychains?)
16. What color is your cell phone? Black with a hot pink case
17. What is your "style" of decorating? (Vintage, modern, antique, rustic, shabby chic, etc.) It depends. At my old condo in Austin I had a couple rooms that were modern and then a couple that were cozy and a little athropologieish. Now, it's just whatever we have with a couple things thrown in to make it look like a home. Once we move to a house I'll probably be going for a full out Anthropologie look.
julezlee
julezlee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlreadyMrsVogt Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am

I've never seen Willy Wonka. Why did I have to be such a dorky kid and read the book instead??

Apparently, my poll isn't for the scerrd.
AlreadyMrsVogt
AlreadyMrsVogt

Back to top Go down

Post by cew515 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 am

You need to watch it. Make sure the watch the old version. The new one is cool, but not nearly as good.
cew515
cew515

Back to top Go down

Post by julezlee Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am

Willy Wonka scared the crap outta me when I was little. The kid falling in the chocolate river horrified me because I was such a candy freak.
julezlee
julezlee

Back to top Go down

Post by BecW Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

1. What's your favorite color? (If you have more than one, let me know - or a favorite color for one thing, but a different favorite color for another) Blue, except for decorating. I like black and white and green for that. I loathe pink.
2. What's your favorite food? all of them.
3. What's your favorite dessert? chocolate cake
4. What are your hobbies? Interests? Do you share these hobbies/interests with anyone (kids, FI/DH, family, etc.)? reading, remodeling. Chloe, Manda and I all love to read
5. What's one thing that scares the bejeezes out of you? cows
6. What's one thing item that if you see in a store, you have to buy? shoes
7. Where was your favorite vacation? Jamaica
8. Where is somewhere you'd love to go? Paris
9. What is your favorite holiday symbol? (snowmen, Santa, baby Jesus, reindeer, mistletoe, cookies, etc.) leg lamp
10. What is your favorite room in your house? my bedroom
11. If you had your dream house, what would your favorite room be? library
12. What is your occupation? (If I wouldn't know what your title means, explain what you do also) Graphic Design/Marketing
13. What was your favorite movie as a child? Do you still watch it now? Wizard of Oz, and yes.
14. What is your favorite drink? (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) NA: sweet tea A: dirty martini
15. Do you have any keychains? What are they? (Do people still use keychains?) I have one that has a 1950s girl lying in a bed that says "I love not camping." and one from epcot and a little heart that says "They loved with a love that was more than love." -Edgar Allan Poe
16. What color is your cell phone? red
17. What is your "style" of decorating? (Vintage, modern, antique, rustic, shabby chic, etc.) Mod and kitschy
BecW
BecW

Back to top Go down

Post by cew515 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

The only part that ever scared me was when they went through the tunnel and all of the creepy things were on the walls and he was singing that fucked up song.
cew515
cew515

Back to top Go down

Post by AlreadyMrsVogt Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 am

cew515 wrote:The only part that ever scared me was when they went through the tunnel and all of the creepy things were on the walls and he was singing that fucked up song.

Sounds like the "It's a Small World" ride at Disney. Which scares the crap out of me because it's so annoying and creepy.
AlreadyMrsVogt
AlreadyMrsVogt

Back to top Go down

Post by cew515 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:42 am

It just a tad creepier than that.
cew515
cew515

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content